Welcome to Bella Roma!
Mixing together history, personal anecdotes, and a love for the subject, Laura Hannuna offers personal and private tours of Jewish and Ancient Rome.
- Learn about the 2,200 years of Jewish history that make the Roman Jewish community a unique and important perspective.
- Explore the rich heritage on display in the Museo Ebraico
- Witness the majestic beauty of the Tempio Maggiore, one of the grandest Synagogues in Europe.
- Get to know Ancient Rome with a walk through the Via Sacra. Explore the Roman Forum, see the Arch of Titus, and enter the Colosseum!
- Enjoy a private Italian cooking lesson with one of the best chefs in Rome
- Visit the Vatican Museums through a Jewish Lens
Get to know the hidden gems, urban legends, and fascinating history of the Eternal City – take an evening stroll through the iconic piazzas (squares) and observe the famous fountains, known for their beauty, style, and sometimes shocking pasts. Allow Laura to arrange your best possible stay – from accomodations, to tours and everything in between.